Easy Company
Welcome to Easy Companies Official Website!

Join us on Discord!
Our Server link is: https://discord.gg/0fBuPTBrlayKZwmI

*In order to post on the website, you must be registered. Registering does not mean joining EC*
Enjoy your stay!

Easy Company

Multi Gaming Clan | Established 2004
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to our official Website

Share | 
 

 more advertising

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SgtCanard
EC|V
EC|V
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 768
Points : 1599
Join date : 2012-04-19
Location : Somewhere
  • Unit Commander
  • Unit Member
  • Game Admin
  • Recruitment Department
  • Galixyman INC
  • Knife Brigade


PostSubject: more advertising   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 am

I advertised on 17 pages of youtube minecraft advertising videos. Let the people roll in.

_________________
AND AS ALWAYS......    HAVE A NICE DAY- FPS RUSSIA

Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-clan.net/
Mr.Squables
EC|RM
EC|RM
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 1118
Points : 2030
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 21
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame


PostSubject: Re: more advertising   Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:46 pm

sgtcanard wrote:
I advertised on 17 pages of youtube minecraft advertising videos. Let the people roll in.

What did we discuss?

So now that you've advertised us on 17 minecraft youtube pages. Go somewhere else. AWAY from minecraft.

I don't have to remind you that we are a multi-gaming clan. Not a minecraft clan.

_________________
Back to top Go down
NoLuck(fr)
EC|FM
EC|FM
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 855
Points : 1937
Join date : 2012-12-17
Location : Detroit, Michigan, USA
  • Unit Member
  • Game Admin
  • Knife Brigade


PostSubject: Re: more advertising   Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 pm

And, squabs? It's a multi-gaming clan but he doesn't HAVE to advertize more than one game.

Goooood job canard! Very Happy

_________________
IntelCore i5-4460 3.20 GHz, 8 GB RAM 120 GB SSD, GeForce GTX 770
Back to top Go down
SgtCanard
EC|V
EC|V
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 768
Points : 1599
Join date : 2012-04-19
Location : Somewhere
  • Unit Commander
  • Unit Member
  • Game Admin
  • Recruitment Department
  • Galixyman INC
  • Knife Brigade


PostSubject: Re: more advertising   Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 pm

I am advertising our minecraft server not the clan. Im not looking to get people to join the clan im looking for people to join the minecraft server and if they feel they like it they will join the clan.
plus it is hard to recruit people on games no one in the clan playes but me such as WoW.

_________________
AND AS ALWAYS......    HAVE A NICE DAY- FPS RUSSIA

Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-clan.net/
Knightrider
EC|F
EC|F
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 1139
Points : 2322
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 24
Location : USA
  • Game Admin
  • Knight Industries
  • Donator$


PostSubject: Re: more advertising   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Awesome work Canard!

_________________
Easy Company | Founder
This never happens to me so i quoted
Sly wrote:
Thanks Knight your the best!.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ec-clan.tk
Mr.Squables
EC|RM
EC|RM
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 1118
Points : 2030
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 21
  • Game Admin
  • Hall of Fame


PostSubject: Re: more advertising   Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:39 pm

sgtcanard wrote:
I am advertising our minecraft server not the clan. Im not looking to get people to join the clan im looking for people to join the minecraft server and if they feel they like it they will join the clan.
plus it is hard to recruit people on games no one in the clan playes but me such as WoW.

Oh well that's good then.

@NoLuck; Well yeah he should advertise on other games. We aren't a minecraft clan. And it wouldn't be ideal to have 75% - 80% of our clan base playing one game all the time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guillotine
EC|SM
EC|SM
avatar

Clan Tag : =]EC[=
Posts : 780
Points : 1466
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 19
Location : NJ
  • Game Admin
  • Grammar Police
  • Cardboard Box


PostSubject: Re: more advertising   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 am

Mr.Squables wrote:
sgtcanard wrote:
I am advertising our minecraft server not the clan. Im not looking to get people to join the clan im looking for people to join the minecraft server and if they feel they like it they will join the clan.
plus it is hard to recruit people on games no one in the clan playes but me such as WoW.

Oh well that's good then.

@NoLuck; Well yeah he should advertise on other games. We aren't a minecraft clan. And it wouldn't be ideal to have 75% - 80% of our clan base playing one game all the time.

Cough cough TCG ARMA LIFE Cough Cough

xD Idk how you guys can play tcg and all that. I can barely stand the framerate. If they put it on arma 3, I will be more that happy to play it there.

_________________
Easy Company | Senior Member





Too cool for a sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: more advertising   

Back to top Go down
 
more advertising
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Easy Company :: Easy Company Forums :: Our Servers :: =]EC[= -Minelife- [Mncrft]-
Jump to: